The Pinterest Page is Now Open!


Attention to all of my readers:  the official Hanime on Anime Pinterest page is now open!  If you haven't been catching up on my blogs recently, I have mentioned that the Pinterest page should be up and running between mid-October and Thanksgiving.  Well it just so happens that all of the setting up has been completed and the site is now ready for public viewing.  The page includes boards of all the animes I've reviewed since the start of the blog (not including Character of the Month or Discussion posts).  The boards themselves contain screenshots, fanart, videos, and gifs of the anime the board is about.  And last but not least, I have the link posted below.  So what are you waiting for?  Go check it out!

Hanime on Anime on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?