Character of the Year has Been Chosen! (And other related news)

Hello, ladies and gents, and Happy New Year!  Based on the title of this post, we have a winner for Character of the Year of 2014!  Now before I get to the winner, I will say that voting was not as successful as I had expected. Out of the few that did vote-which I do appreciate your vote-, the winner was a tie-breaker in which I cast my own vote.  And so with out further ado, 2014's Character of the Year is...

Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate!



2014 was a pretty good year for Hellsing Ultimate, mainly because the last two episode of the action-packed OVA series were released in English back in October.  That, and the fact that Alucard is a pretty interesting character, I knew that the winner was a given.  So congratulations Alucard, and keep the blood a' flowin', cause your Hanime on Anime's 2014 Character of the Year!

Now before I close this post, you may have noticed that I've made some cosmetic changes to the site.  Well, I am proud to announce that Hanime on Anime now has an official logo, which now serves as the background for the site.  I also added an official About page-finally!  Click on the "About Hanime on Anime" tab at the top to check it out.

Oh, and one more thing, I may be starting out with a new year, but January's posts will be all about last year's shows.  This month I will be doing re-reviews of Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, and a special review on Black Butler: Book of Circus, where I will do a reevaluation of the Black Butler series.  Also noteworthy this month, I will be announcing the animes that will be reviewed for Flashback February-one of the many events that will be happening this year.

Well, I think that's about it.  So with that much said, I'm off!  Stay tuned for my re-reviews this month and be on the lookout for my Flashback February announcement as well.  And again, Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?