Hanime on Anime’s Character for the Month of June: Mshyu

Well, it’s that time of the month-and I’m not referring to that time of the month!  Though it may seem a bit early, I’ve come to a decision on this month’s character of the month.  Though I just reviewed this anime, and I barely mentioned the character in the review, it was certainly a unanimous decision.  So now, without further delay, let’s learn more about June’s Character of the Month: Mshyu from C.
Noting that I just recently reviewed C, and that the anime should be fresh on your mind, I’ll be brief with the synopsis.  So as you all remember from my C post, C is an anime that involves a young college student name Kimimaro Yoga, whose life gets turned upside down when he is taken to the Financial District.  He must then battle in Deals with his Asset Mshyu and protect his future, or lose everything.
Now that I’ve refreshed your memory, let’s talk more about Mshyu.  The Assets that Entres use in deals are released using the card that they use to enter the Financial District.  Each Asset is different in appearance and in abilities.  Now Mshyu is definitely no exception to this, but she is definitely an entirely different animal-so to speak.  Mshyu’s abilities are fire-based and she looks like a swimsuit model with horns.  But what’s also unique about her is that she seems to have a personality and develops said personality throughout the series.  At the beginning of the series, she’s very tough and headstrong, but by the end, she softens up a bit.  And in fact, she actually falls in love with Kimimaro.  It is also noted from the Wikipedia page on C that Mshyu is very different from most Assets because she acts more like a human.  One example of this is her eating ramen noodles in several moments throughout the series.  And of course, there is also the little crush that she develops throughout the series for Kimimaro, or at least, her desire to kiss.  For most Assets, this is completely foreign and almost taboo.  That essentially is what makes Mshyu an interesting character.  And of course, she can kick some ass!  The swimsuit model image may be deceiving, but don’t be fooled! 
So yes, though I may have not mention this character in depth in my C post, she certainly is deserving for June’s Character of the month.  Complete with some kick-butt moves, a personality to match, and let’s not forget the body and the outfit that would make a Victoria’s Secret model jealous, it was certainly no contest for me.  So go get you a nice bowl of ramen, Mshyu, cause you’re Hanime on Anime’s Character of the Month for June!
I guess with that being said, that’s all I have for this week.  So as always, stay tuned for next week’s post!
-Hanime on Anime




SPECIAL ALERT!:

Now last week, I hinted that something big will be happening very soon.  Well here it is:  starting next week, I will be doing my first ever Anime Discussion!  Now, the Anime Discussions are posts that will involve some sort of theme or occurrence in anime.  I will not give any detail on what this first post will be on.  But I will say, if you like baddies, then you’ll love this post- ;)!  Anyways, that’s all I had.  As always, stay posted for more! J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?