Characters of the Month of September?

O.K., I’ve been doing some thinking.  I had a hard time trying to pick this month’s Character of the Month.  There were a few good characters that hadn’t already won the title that I really loved. It was so hard to choose!  So, after some long, hard thinking, I decided to pick all of them (hey, this is my month of favorites and it is my blog, so I think I’m entitled to call most of the shots here)!  This month, the title will be shared by three characters!  That is, one of each from the three posts in my event of favorite characters.  And those characters are…


Cynthia (Pokemon franchise)


The Major (Hellsing Ultimate)



Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)


And since I’ve already explained why I like these characters so much in all three of my posts, I think I’ll skip that part and end this week’s post here (I know, it’s a really short post, but still, I don’t have any more that I could say).  So congratulations Cynthia, the Major, and Sesshomaru, cause you’re all Hanime on Anime’s Characters of the Month of September!  Starting next week, I’ll be doing my usual horror-themed month of reviews for October!  Until then, stay tuned for more!  And as always, let me know if you have a request!

-Hanime on Anime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?