Character of the Month of October…or not?

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen of the Internet!  I’m back from my two week hiatus, and I certainly needed it.  The past two weeks have been busy, but it’s nice to be able to sit down and post once again.  Though this week I feel like I’m dropping the ball a little bit.  And that’s been mostly with Character of the Month.  What do I mean by this?  Put bluntly, this Month’s Character of the Month is Trevor Belmont from Castlevania.
Yeah, I know, Trevor is not an anime character, but I honestly thought that 18if was a pretty weak show for this month and could have been outdone with a number of other shows.  But I couldn’t help it; Trevor is just so awesome!  He’s lovable and awesome as a drunken traveler and even more so sober.  There’s just something about his wise-cracking attitude that just draws you in.  And when he starts to get more serious as the series progresses, he just becomes all the more lovable.  Trevor was just such a great character and a perfect example of what a main protagonist should be.  I really can’t say anything much else.  Still, being that he’s not an anime character, Trevor technically shouldn’t get the title.  So in light of that, I decided to make him an honorary Character of the Month.  So go fight Dracula and be there for season two of Castlevania, Trevor Belmont (of the House of Belmont, and last son of the Belmont family) because you’re Hanime on Anime’s Honorary Character of the Month of Octorber!
Now, with that out of the way, I do have one more announcement to make.  As many of you who follow my blog regularly may or may not know, November is typically an ordinary month.  I don’t do anything special during that time besides the usual reviews.  However, this year, I decided to start a new event for this coming November.  After watching Ajin earlier this year, I decided to do a whole month of reviews based on one thing: Netflix!  That’s right!  Next month I will be doing a new event I like to call Novembflix.  For the most part, it’ll be reviews on shows and movies exclusively available on this popular streaming service mostly famous for Stranger Things, The Crown, Narcos, and tons of other shows many people only hear aboutIt’ll all start next Sunday and I couldn’t be happier.  So be sure to stay tuned till then!  And also, have a safe and happy Halloween!


-Hanime on Anime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?