The Day has Come!: My First Video Review (My Hero Academia Season 3)

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen!  My first video review is here, and it’s on one of the best shows of 2018!  

I also want to take the time to dedicate this first review to Dan Jones from the Aspie World.  Thanks for reminding me to keep being awesome!  Peace out, man!


I own nothing from the show or anything used for this review.  All content has been used for purposes of critiquing and reviewing.  My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, Shueisha, Studio Bones, and Funimation Entertainment.  Please support the official release of both manga and anime. 



Comments

  1. Heyo, great video. Excited to see your YouTube content, and hope it goes well. If you're in the market for more anime merch or need a backer, check out my company, Anime Infinitum LLC, or AIM for short, on facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?