My Hero Academia Two Heroes│THIS FILM NEEDS A HERO!

What happens when you take one of the best anime
shows with one of the best stories with some of the best characters with one of
the best messages of the past decade and take all that good stuff away?  You get 20 mins. of me ranting.  Someone light the Bat Signal!  And if you're curious about the orange shirt, it's all apart of raising awareness for the tragic events at Kyoto Animation (though this time around, I forgot to put the #prayforkyoani on the thumbnail for my video here.  Oops!)  Stay tuned August 18th for my next colossal (get it?) review!
-Hanime on Anime 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?