No Post Today!...But...

Hello, everyone!  If you've been keeping up with the Flashback February events so far, today I was supposed to do my first Live Video Response.  Obviously, that's not happening today.  If you live in the southern U.S. like I do, the flu has been rampant.  While I'm hoping that this is not what's going on, but I have come down with something-fingers crossed it's strep or a sinus infection.  And while there really should be no reason not to continue with the post as scheduled and I have no problem doing it while sick, I feel that it's best that I relax and try to get better.

However, giving this matter some thought, I have decided to do two weeks of posts with nothing but Live Reactions.  Truth be told, I felt like watching a countdown of the top ten sci-fi anime was not a great way to introduce this new segment to Hanime on Anime.  Plus, I need some time to experiment with software to make the reaction possible. Still, this was just one of the many reasons why I decided to put this off.

But to keep from rambling any further just know that while I canceled this week's post, I've got something even better in store that will be fun for both you guys and myself.  And also fear not!  Flashback February will conclude as always with Character of the Month next week.  So again, my apologies about this week, and have a good rest of the week!

-Hanime on Anime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?