Hanime on Anime’s Autism Awareness Month Event Starts Today!


Greetings, fellow readers!  April has begun, which means a new month of reviews and the start of my popular Autism Awareness Month event!  I made a brief announcement about this year’s event this past Sunday about what to expect.
For those of you reading this who haven’t gotten the message yet, this year I plan to do videos for my special Hanime on Autism posts.  As some of you may remember, my Hanime on Autism posts are part of the Autism Awareness Month event where I talk about my own experience with autism-for those of you who may also not remember, I have Asperger’s Syndrome, a high functioning form of autism.  These videos will be posted every Friday on YouTube -as opposed to posting every Wednesday like last year.  I will provide the actual video on the blog once it’s uploaded to YouTube.
Also, as a quick reminder, there may be some delay with the video posts.  My schoolwork may get a little hectic and overwhelming the next few weeks, so I apologize in advance if I am not able to post the videos every Friday.  Despite what projects or assignments come my way the next few weeks, I have every intention to go with this video project, mostly because I would like to do something different than reposting my old Hanime on Autism Posts (although technically, I am doing it again anyways).  Expect my first video to be up on Friday, April 8th .
Also be on the lookout this Sunday for my usual reviews.  Speaking of, this month I plan to do some reviews on some shows and one film that I’ve wanted to review for a while now.  It was certainly no accident that my reviews from last year coincided with my Hanime on Autism posts.  This year though, I’m skipping that trend and basically reviewing whatever I want, but I already do that anyways.  And while I won’t reveal what shows I’ll be reviewing, I will say this first review of the month will be worth a million double dollars.
So be sure to stay tuned next Sunday for my first review of the month, and to be on the lookout for Part 1 of Hanime on Autism.  Until then, I’m off!

-Hanime on Anime 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?