Hanime on Autism Part 4

Greetings, all!  Today marks the end of my special Autism Awareness Month Event, Hanime on Autism.  Unfortunately, with my first semester of grad school coming to a close, and that meaning a mess of final projects, I was not able to put a video together.  However, much of that would have discussed how you can help support Autism Awareness.  And yes, that is important, and I will leave a link to a sight that I particularly like that can be helpful.

That aside, I really wanted to end this event with an awesome video that I found that sums up exactly what I think of autism and what this event is all about.  So with that, please enjoy the video and thank you so much for your support.  Be sure to stay tuned this Sunday for Part 1 of Miyazaki May!


-Hanime on Anime
And here's a link to the Autism Society, one of the longest running autism groups:http://www.autism-society.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?