A Special Easter Note from Hanime on Anime!

Good morning, fabulous people of the Internet!  Hanime on Anime here.  First, off I apologize for yesterday.  I didn't have time to post this week's Autism Story yesterday, so I've postponed it for next week.  And there still won't be an official post for today either.  However, in light of the Easter holiday, I did want to make a special post.  The video I have posted bellow is an anime version (dubbed) of the Passion of Christ called "My Last Days."  If you're an otaku and a Christian, I highly recommend it! So with that I say Happy Easter, enjoy the video, and stay tuned next week for my next Autism Story and a very cool post that I have planned for Sunday!

-Hanime on Anime






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?