Autism Awareness 2017 Begins on Hanime on Anime!

Greetings, fellow readers!  April has begun and that means it’s time to start my ever popular Autism Awareness Month Event, which is very appropriate considering today is Autism Awareness Day.  For those of you who don’t know, April is Autism Awareness Month.  And for the past two years, every April I’ve made a point to celebrate it.  Why? Well, believe it or not, I actually have Asperger’s Syndrome, a high functioning form of autism.  So it’s definitely a big deal for me.  Anyways, one issue that I’ve had for this year was figuring out what to do for the event.  I’ve already talked about autism, what it is, and how it has affected my life.  That was done both in blog posts and videos.  But this year, I decided to not focus so much on the facts of autism and what they mean to me, but actually give you guys a look at what it’s like to live with autism-or Asperger’s Syndrome in my case.
So every Saturday, starting next week, I’ll tell a different story in where being autistic played a big role and what I learned from it.  Yeah, short, sweet, and to the point.  And so, without further adieu, I start Autism Awareness on Hanime on Anime by saying “Let’s be aware!”  And don’t forget, tomorrow I’ll have a fresh and overdue review.
-Hanime on Anime
P.S.:  Happy April Fool’s Day, too!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?