New Segmentng this Thursday! :D

     Greetings, fabulous people of the Internet!  If you haven't read the title already, today I'll be making a huge announcement in place of my usual posts today-though admittedly this is because I'm a little behind on watching some new shows for reviewing.  But still, in light of a certain show's second season premier, I think that now would be a good time to bring this up.  This Thursday, June 8, I'll be doing a new segment of Hanime on Anime called Talkative Thursdays.  As the title indicates, I'll be doing a video chat on an anime show on Thursday.  Pretty simple, right?  And for my first Talkative Thursday topic, I'll be talking about the show that pretty much every anime nerd is talking about: Attack on Titan.  For the video I'll be talking about my recent rediscovery of season one, my adventures in season two, and maybe a few spoilers for those of you haven't gotten caught up just yet.  Oh, by the way, this new segment will also be a preview for a certain post (maybe a re-review) that will be featured on Hanime on Anime in the near future ;)  So while I apologize for there being no blog this week, I hope that my upcoming Talkative Thursday video will get you guys excited!  Anyways, stay tuned for that and my Talkative Thursdays video!

-Hanime on Anime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?