Complete List of Starred Reviews

Hi everybody!  I know that this post wasn't announced last week, this was long overdue.  If you remember from my New Year's post, I started a new Hanime on Anime tradition by having starred reviews.  While you could probably go back to this post and read more about it, basically these were reviews on shows that I thought could be discussed in Talkative Thursday posts.  Well, I'm happy to report that I finally have added on to that list complete with links to the blog posts.  Feel free to take a look at each of the reviews on the list below!  And as always, be sure to stay tuned for this Sunday when I reveal this month's Character of the Month!

-Hanime on Anime
 
 
Starred Reviews All Years
2014
·         The Wind Rises (May 2011)
·         Tokyo Ghoul (July 2014)
·         Inuyasha (September 2014)
·         Cowboy Bebop (September 2014)
·         Trigun (November 2014)
·         Black Butler (October 2014)
2015
·         Akira (February 2015)
·         Princess Mononoke (May 2015)
·         Soul Eater (June 2015)
·         Kill la Kill (August 2015)
 
2016
·         Gurren Lagann (March 2016)
·         Code Geass (April 2016)
·         Toradora! (April 2016)
·         My Hero Academia (June 2016)
·         Mob Psycho 100 (October 2016)
2017
·         Spirited Away (May 2017)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devilman (1972) vs. Devilman Crybaby: Which Is Better?

Character of the Month of April: Shoya Ishida and Shoko Nishimiya

Akira the Movie vs. Akira the Manga: Which is Better?